Car Accident Attorneys in Bryan & College Station
Skilled & Compassionate Legal Representation for Brazos County Auto Accident Cases
Auto accidents can cause serious injuries. Dealing with the insurance company after an accident can be a tedious and time-consuming process. Legal assistance from the personal injury team at Rodriguez & Gimbert can provide you with the thorough representation you need to secure the compensation you deserve. Our Bryan and College Station car accident lawyers have represented numerous clients throughout College Station and Brazos County.
Types of Compensation for Car Accidents
Depending on the type of accident, speed, and other factors, accident injuries can range from mild to catastrophic. Even an injury that seems small can progress and worsen until surgery is required a few years later. For this reason, it is important to seek medical care after you are involved in an accident to ensure that any injuries receive prompt treatment. If someone else’s negligence or action caused the accident, you have the right to seek compensation.
Compensation may be available for:
- Medical bills
- Future medical expenses
- Loss of income
- Pain and suffering
How Can a Car Accident Attorney Help You?
A car accident attorney can help you navigate the legal process and advocate for your rights if you've been involved in a car accident. Here are several ways a car accident attorney can assist you:
- Legal Advice and Guidance: A car accident attorney can provide you with legal advice regarding your rights and options after a car accident. They can explain the relevant laws and regulations, assess the strength of your case, and advise you on the best course of action.
- Investigation: An attorney can conduct a thorough investigation into the circumstances surrounding the car accident. This may involve gathering evidence such as police reports, witness statements, photographs of the accident scene, and medical records.
- Communication with Insurance Companies: Dealing with insurance companies can be complex and challenging. A car accident attorney can handle all communications with insurance companies on your behalf, including negotiating a fair settlement for your injuries and damages.
- Determining Liability: In many car accident cases, determining liability (who is at fault) is crucial. An attorney can help determine who is liable for the accident by analyzing the evidence and applicable laws.
- Negotiating Settlements: If you are seeking compensation for your injuries and damages, an attorney can negotiate with the at-fault party's insurance company to reach a fair settlement. They will work to ensure that you receive the compensation you deserve for medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages.
- Representation in Court: If a fair settlement cannot be reached through negotiations, your attorney can represent you in court. They will prepare your case for trial and advocate for your interests in front of a judge and jury if necessary.
- Handling Legal Procedures: Car accident cases involve various legal procedures, such as filing paperwork, meeting deadlines, and following court rules. An attorney can handle all of these procedures on your behalf, ensuring that your case proceeds smoothly and efficiently.
- Providing Support and Guidance: Dealing with the aftermath of a car accident can be stressful and overwhelming. A car accident attorney can provide you with emotional support and guidance throughout the legal process, helping you understand your rights and options every step of the way.
Overall, a car accident attorney can be a valuable resource in helping you recover physically, emotionally, and financially from a car accident by advocating for your best interests and helping you navigate the complexities of the legal system.
How Long Can You Sue After a Car Accident in Texas?
The primary statute of limitations for a car accident is two years. Here's a quick summary of the law in Texas. A person must bring a lawsuit for car accidents by two years after the day the cause of action accrues.
Insurance companies are not known for prompt payment for medical bills and other damages, so you need an experienced personal injury lawyer to fight for you. Our car accident attorneys in Bryan and College Station have more than 45 years of combined experience and a strong reputation in the local community for providing the highest quality service to our clients. You will always speak directly to your attorney.
Please contact us online or at (979) 559-3599 to discuss your accident claim in a free consultation.
Serving Clients in Bryan and College Station for Nearly Two Decades
Over 45 Years of Combined Experience
Honest & Straight Forward Counsel
Strong and Long Standing Reputation in the Legal Community
Results Driven Legal Advocacy
Texas A&M Alumni